Talagang Temperature
Advertisment

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 145 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:26 am

MISSALI ZAKRIA_Kamyab Sitaron Ka Tarjamaan!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MISSALI ZAKRIA_Kamyab Sitaron Ka Tarjamaan!

Post by Naseem Abbas Malik on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:58 am

WHY I AM WRITING ABOUT IT?
I am proud to say that I was once a student in Missali Zakria.
Therefore, I want to make you sure that I am going to inform you about it with my experience.I am Naseem Abbas Malik a medical student in A.M.C but I can say that Missali Zakria proved itself a ladder for me!

ABOUT THE HISTORY OF MISSALI ZAKRIA:
It is enough to surprise that our mosque in Missali in which we were strictly ordered to say prayer five times a day: it was only the place called MISSALI TUTION CENTRE, where our principal SALEEM RAZA QURESHI was to teach a few students.
It was 1994, when SALEEM RAZA was advised to constrict a educational department in the name of MISSALI ZAKRIA HIGH SCHOOL who made step forward and constricted it. The adviser was already a principal of Missali Public School named SHEKH JAMEEL (Sir Sayyed-e-saani). MISSALI ZAKRIA achievements were so great, so there was need to make it an higher school system for F.Sc & I.Cs classes. Then it was made so with a new name MISSALI ZAKRIA HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL and the higher classes started in 2000.
There is a need to tell you that Missali Zakria was the first private department who started higher/secondary classes in Muzaffargarh.

STUDENTS COME FROM ALL OVER THE PAKISTAN:
It is a main point to show you the progressing way of MISSALI ZAKRIA that students come here from all over the Pakistan. It is just because of the continuous hold on the successs. Where upon I know , there is no city in Pakistan from where a student is not looked in MISSALI ZAKRIA. It is seen that the parents believe on the success of their kids when they left them for MISSALI ZAKRIA. It is the first department who has been claimed "PASS FOR ALL!" by SALEEM RAZA QURESHI since it was constricted.
And it is nice to say that MISSALI ZAKRIA kept on his claim by giving almost 99.9% results in Punjab.
There is a record of MISSALI ZAKRIA in not only the Pakistan but also in all over the world that every year almost upto 85% students make their marits and approximately upto 50% students get admission in Medical and Engineering colleges by passing throgh the Entry Test. That is why in every Medical & Engineering college there are seen the students with an additional name stamped on their uniform say "MISSALIAN" or "ZAKRIAN".
It was yhe question that how do MISSALI ZAKRIA enable itself to get positions in board_its a nice question but iI can clear it. Someone had beautifully said that "ILM KISI KI MERAAS NAHI" according to these verse it is wrong to think that who is eligible for position and who is not?
I can say that if MISSALI ZAKRIA gets positions by other means than I have to ask that in 2010 results of F.Sc a girl from a common Govt. college got the first position who was never hopped by anyone! And this year in 2011, a girl from Govt. college got first position in F.Sc results by getting 1025 marks out of 1050 marks and a MISSALIAN boy named Adnan Iqbal got 1020 marks holding second position.
>still continued...

Naseem Abbas Malik

Male Number of posts: 240
Job/hobbies: Poetry, Writing, Music & Love to Nature
Registration date: 2011-09-03

View user profile http://www.mytalagang.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MISSALI ZAKRIA_Kamyab Sitaron Ka Tarjamaan!

Post by mubeenalum on Wed May 23, 2012 11:29 am

Very Good Smile

Mera Passion Pakistan

mubeenalum
Premier Member
Premier Member

Number of posts: 48
Registration date: 2012-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: